Steak
Today I and other freshman went to Walmart and Steak restaurant.
At First, We went to Walmart. I bought souvenir for my friends and family and clothes for me and my younger brother. I was surprised that there are not many employees in the store.
And then, We went to the Steak restaurant,(I forgot store's name) and I ordered Sirloin Steak.(11 oz. Medium) It was very thick and big and delicious! And I think it was wonderful that everyone celebrates birthday people.
At First, We went to Walmart. I bought souvenir for my friends and family and clothes for me and my younger brother. I was surprised that there are not many employees in the store.
And then, We went to the Steak restaurant,(I forgot store's name) and I ordered Sirloin Steak.(11 oz. Medium) It was very thick and big and delicious! And I think it was wonderful that everyone celebrates birthday people.


コメント
コメントを投稿