Chicago
I wanna talk about Chicago because We went to go Chicago yesterday.
7:15
We gathered. I did not sleep yesterday because I was afraid that get up late.
11:30
We went Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago. I thought it is great place for children to learn Science.
13:30
We walk around Chicago. We ate pizza and did shopping. I was happy to be able to wee TRUMP TOWER. It was very very tall. And Mentor said "I don't like TRUMP".
7:15
We gathered. I did not sleep yesterday because I was afraid that get up late.
11:30
We went Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago. I thought it is great place for children to learn Science.
13:30
We walk around Chicago. We ate pizza and did shopping. I was happy to be able to wee TRUMP TOWER. It was very very tall. And Mentor said "I don't like TRUMP".


コメント
コメントを投稿